Sadaqatul jariyah is ongoing charity (continuous rewards) received by us (for good actions and deeds), that will not only benefit us in this life, but will continue to benefit us after our death Inshallah.
Text to Donate
- Text DQUR01 £4 to 70070 to donate a Quran through Mercy 4 all Foundation
- Bank Name: Al Rayan Bank
- Bank Address: Al Rayan Bank
- Manchester Branch, 601 Stockport Road
- Manchester M13 0RX
- Account Name: Mercy 4 all Foundation
- Account Sort Code: 300083
- IBAN: GB52LOYD30963401024192
- SWIFT CODE: IBOBGB22
*For all international transfer to this account please mention (01312601) as the reference.
*If you have ordered a Quran, then please could you also provide us with a Sales Order Reference Number.
Abu Huraira (RadhiAllahu ‘anhu) reported: Allah’s messenger ﷺ saying:
When a man dies, his acts come to an end, but three, recurring charity or knowledge (by which people) benefit, or a pious son, who prays for him (for the deceased) [Sahih Muslim – Book 13-Hadith 4005]
Allah SWT says: “…and spending something (in charity) out of the provision which we have bestowed you, before death should come to any of you and he should say, O my Rabb! Why you do not give me respite for a little while? I should then have given (largely) in charity, and I should have been one of the doers of good.” (Qur’an, 63:10)
Below are examples of good actions and deeds which will outlive you Insha Allah.
- If you teach someone to recite Quran and every time they recite Quran you will receive hasanat, even after your death. If your student teaches someone else Quran, then every time this other person reads Qur’an, you will get hasanat from his recitation. Even after you have passed from this world, you will continue receive hasanat until the end of time.
- Give copies of the Holy Quran and each time they read from it, you will receive hasanat.
- Give away Islamic reading materials.
- Teach someone to recite Dua and/or Dhikr (remembrance of Allah) and each time it is recited you will gain hasanat.
- Share via online or give Dua or Quran CDs and every time it is recited you will receive hasanat.
- Building or donating to build a Dispensary, Hospital
Abu Huraira (RahdiAllahu ‘anhu) reported: Allah’s messenger (salAllahu alayhi wa sallam) as saying:
He who called (people) to righteousness, there would be reward (assured) for him like the rewards of those who adhered to it, without their rewards being diminished in any respect [Sahih Muslim – Book #034 –Hadith #6470]
“The likeness of those who spend their wealth in the way of Allah, is the likeness of a grain (of corn); it grows seven ears and each ear has a hundred grains. Allah gives manifold increase to whom He pleases. And Allah is all – Sufficient, All-Knower.” [Al –Baqarah 2:261]
Islam is the religion of peace
It is obligatory on every Muslim to invite others to Islam and share knowledge of Islam
The Quran instructs believers to: “Invite (all) to the way of your Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious. For your Lord knows best who have strayed from His Path, and who received guidance” (16:125). Give copies of the Holy Quran and each time anyone reads from it you will receive good deeds.
May Allah SWT make us among the Believers who will gain such hasanat which equals to the ink that may be used in recording the words for Allah’s Praise. Ameen.
Copies of our Qurans are sent to Individuals, Islamic Institutes, Mosques, Dawah Campaigns, Schools, Hospitals, Prisons, Islamic Events, Charity Events, etc.
We also have apps on the App Store and on the Google Play Store. Our publications are also available online.